Office Instructions & Check-in Process
Greetings patients and friends!
The great news we’ve been waiting for has arrived. Orthodontic offices in our area have been deemed safe through CDC, ADA, and AAO recommendations to resume business. Our Conyers office will begin seeing patients on May 11th, and our Augusta office will begin seeing patients on May 18th. We are so excited to see your smiling faces! One of our team members will call you to get your appointments rescheduled. If your appointment had to be canceled due to the temporary closure, lookout for a call and we will get you rescheduled on a day/time that is convenient for you!
There are a few temporary additional safety measures and protocols that we will be implementing to further protect our patients and our team.
1) We kindly request that you reschedule your appointment if you or your child are experiencing any type of fever/coughing/illness. We also request that you reschedule your appointment if you or your child have been exposed to COVID-19 within the last three weeks.
2) Upon arrival, please call our office to check-in and remain in your car for further instructions.
3) All communication regarding financing, payment, billing, insurance, and etc. will take place over the phone.
4) We request that all payments be made over the phone or made by the patient only.
5) We ask that parents or family members not being treated wait in the car until the appointment is finished. This is to keep the number of people in our office as low as possible. However, one parent will be allowed to accompany their minor child for consultation appointments only.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding regarding these temporary additional protective measures we will be taking. Giving you the empowering smile you deserve while keeping you safe is always our top priority and concern! We can’t wait to see you very soon!
Dr. John Martin and Team
I love this place. Very friendly staff that is honest and funny. I know going in to get my braces tightened that at least one good thing shines that day. I have already recommended Dr. John Martin’s practice to anyone who would listen to me. Thank you Dr. Martin and Staff. It will be a sad but happy day when my braces come off.
The staff are very friendly, every time I have an appointment to get my braces tightened it’s a smooth and welcoming experience. I've had my braces for 6 months now and my teeth have already straightened.
Went for a consultation today. The staff was so friendly and personable. I can't wait to recommend them to a friend!